It is located on the first floor of the main cottage. Its coloration, green sage and the typically Tuscan style make welcoming and romantic atmosphere. The room overlooks the Tuscan countryside.
Fontarronco is known for the farm for the grand ducal farm which is located in the heart of Tuscany. In 1608, the first of many structures were built. It belonged to the Medici family until 1651 when the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Ferdinando II, granted it to the S. Stefano Knight’s Order.